Quick Franchise Search
Lease One Leasing Business Opportunity
220 Broadway, Suite 102
Lynnfield, MA 01940
Total investment required: Up to US$10,000
Investment Range: $10,000 - $19,900
Industry: Business Opportunities / Financial Services Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
Be independent - Run your own business!
Just think, as the owner of your own leasing business, you'll never have to answer to “the boss” again. And when you take advantage of the proprietary Lease One Success Formula featuring our:
Hands-on, in-depth, all-expenses-paid professional training course
- Ongoing expert, comprehensive back-office transaction support, and
- Established financial-industry relationships
You will have all the tools you need to become a professional Lease One broker—and generate the money you've always dreamed of. You deserve that six-figure income, don't you? With the resources of Lease One at your disposal, you're limited only by your desire to succeed!
Enjoy the Good Life Keep all the profits for yourself
We'll teach you all the tools of the leasing trade. With Lease One in your court, there's no need to be a financial whiz. (Don’t worry: we've got that part covered.)
Here are a few of the advantages of the Lease One business opportunity:
Inexpensive: No inventory to purchase. No employees to pay. Zero royalties or fees. One-time-only investment. Opportunities like this simply can’t be found for under $70,000. So, don’t miss the boat: get on board today!
- Profitable: 100% commission payout—immediately upon funding of each deal. No waiting for your money. You determine how many points you want to make.
- Turn-key: Rely on our staff of financial experts and lease processors. Just bring the deals to us, and Lease One will do the rest. (See next section for details).
- Home-based business: Make money in the comfort of your own home. Set your own hours. Say goodbye to commuting forever.
- Residual earnings: Reap passive income, too; brokers receive 50% of the profits on liquidation of equipment assets at lease termination!
Leave the heavy lifting to us
Benefit on every deal from our comprehensive, start-to-finish back-office support and established funding relationships.
As a Lease One broker, you're never on your own. Our staff of funding experts, credit agents and lease processors goes to work - for you - on each and every transaction. The Lease One organization is with you every step of the way, drawing on our collective creativity (sharpened over 16 years in the leasing business) and our resources to make sure your deals happen. Hassle-free. Every time.
Here are just some of the rewards and services you get with Lease One’s unmatched, turn-key support infrastructure:
Reference checks. Once you submit a lease application, Lease One headquarters performs all the necessary credit, bank and trade reference checks for you.
- Funding source identification. Lease One matches your client with the appropriate funding source from our extensive network of lenders. There’s zero research or legwork for you to do: we’ve already got the connections to do your deals.
- Creative financing. When necessary, our leasing experts will structure special financing programs for your clients to help you close the business.
- Clout. Lease One has the capacity to handle all your clients’ leasing requirements—whether they have “A”, “B” or “C” credit. You can rely on our experience, funding relationships and resources to help you take home the cash at the end of the day.
Lease One has distilled the business of leasing down to a science - and taken the sweat out of running your own company. With no paper to push, you're free to do what you do best: deals.
Why wait? Tap into the fastest-growing opportunity in finance today
Leasing is a $270-billion-a-year business.
Commercial equipment leasing is the fastest growing segment of the financial sector, racking up over a quarter of a trillion dollars in revenue annually!
Yet a significant portion of the leasing market is still virtually untouched, virgin territory. Why? Because the vast majority of leasing companies have concentrated all their attention on the high end. By contrast, Lease One has built its business catering to the needs of small and medium sized firms seeking leases valued at $100,000 or less.
"Small businesses are key drivers of the US economy," according to a top executive at Bank of America. Last year, B of A measured significant improvement in its "Small Business Index" which tracks the economic performance of the segment. Bottom line, B of A is bullish on small business: "It's very encouraging to see signs of increasing revenues and cash flow" in the sector, the bank executive pronounced.
To learn more about the Lease One business opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request Lease One Leasing Business Opportunity Information