Quick Franchise Search
HART Health Franchise
PO Box 94044
Seattle, WA 98124-9444
Total investment required: Up to US$30,000
Investment Range: $29,770 - $58,560
Industry: Business Services Franchise / Health Care Franchise / Personal Care Franchise / Services Business Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
HART Health Franchise - Delivering Wellness to the Workplace
Since 1976, we have been a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial first aid kits and immediate care medical supplies for businesses with 50 employees or more. We offer our customers exceptional quality, on site service, and at highly competitive prices.
Top 10 Reasons People Join HART
- Work from home. No landlords or leases. No bosses looking over your shoulder.
- Low start up costs, low risk. Under 30K to get started including 3 months working capital.
- Recession-resilient. All businesses must stock first aid supplies by law.
- High product margins.
- Easy to find new customers. Ramps up quickly.
- Easy to keep customers you already have. Easy to grow.
- Low accounts receivable. Low bad debt.
- No employees to start. No management hassles. No payroll.
- Start right away. Open for business in 90 days or less.
- "Monday through Friday" business. Few weekends or evenings. Enjoy work/life balance!
- Professional clients. Not working with general public.
- High quality, competitively priced products.
- Little paperwork.
- Easy to learn and operate.
- Easy to grow and expand
- Build equity
Business in a Nutshell
HART Health is a simple business. Hart Health franchisees spend most of their day focusing on two key areas:
- Getting New Customers - Setting up appointments with decision makers to discuss why they should switch to HART Health.
- Servicing Existing Customers - HART Health service representatives visit customers every one or two months to restock first aid kits and medical supplies
Proprietary Products include:
- Over-the-counter medications
- Eye and skin wash
- Gauze and tape
- Industrial and business parks
- Hospitality business
- Corporate offices
Current clients include: Pepsi, Holland America Cruise Lines, Comcast, Costco and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much money can I make?
We share Financial Performance Representations with qualified franchise candidates who set up a telephone appointment with a member of our Franchise Recruitment team.
- How do HART Health franchisees spend their day?
Calling on new customers and servicing existing customers.
- Can I own multiple territories?
Our target franchisee will ultimately want to own two or more territories.
- How many hours do I need to work?
Monday through Friday from 8-5. You may work an occasional evening or weekend.
- How has the economy impacted HART Health?
The economy has not had any major negative impact on our business because businesses must stock first aid supplies by law.
- How long does it take to get started?
Once you and the HART Health leadership team decide they want to do business together, a franchise can be operating within 60 days.
- What are the next steps? Tell us about you. Complete the form and set up a telephone appointment with the HART Health Recruitment Specialist.
Qualifications of an Ideal Franchise Partner
- Past success in sales.
- High energy
- Self-starter. Performs well with little supervision.
- Highly trainable. Likes new challenges.
- Ability to follow a proven sales system without feeling the need to deviate from the plan or change the system.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Computer skills.
- Has up to 30-60K to invest in a business.
- Desires to start a business within 180 days.
- Track record of past success.
- Ability to manage a small, professional team
Dallas/Ft. Worth (Metroplex)
Salt Lake City
To learn more about the HART Health franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request HART Health Franchise Information