Quick Franchise Search
Computer Troubleshooters Tech Franchise
755 Commerce Drive, Suite 412
Decatur, GA 30030
Total investment required: Up to US$30,000
Investment Range: $19,000 - $24,000
Industry: Tech Franchise / Training Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
Join the World’s #1 Computer Service Franchise:
Thousands of business and home computer users around the world call on Computer Troubleshooters to handle their computer service, support and training needs.
We specialize in friendly and professional onsite (at your location) services. We help business and home computer users choose, implement, and maintain the right computer and technology solutions.
Our customers have a particular set of needs which Computer Troubleshooters are uniquely qualified to satisfy.
We offer the following:
- Hardware Setup and Support
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Independent Advice
- Internet and Email setup and assistance
- Regular cleaning and maintenance
- Software Setup and Support
- Software Troubleshooting
- and much, much more ...
Why is our service needed?
Business owners and home users cannot afford the hassle and loss of productivity associated with bringing a computer to a repair center. That's why hundreds of business owners and home users turn to Computer Troubleshooters every day to handle their computer service needs.
Our Computer Troubleshooters do more than just fix computer problems. Our goal is to work with our customers to listen to their needs, offer recommendations, and design solutions that improve their business. After all we don't succeed unless our customers succeed.
Why Choose Us?
- You provide onsite computer services and IT support to small businesses and home users
- We provide you with outstanding technical support, marketing programs, business experience, and instant credibility from being part of the #1 Tech Support Franchise (Entrepreneur Magazine, January 2004)
- IT Consulting is a $25.3 billion industry and continues to grow, expecting to reach $47 billion by 2006
- Your business startup costs and ongoing expenses are much lower than comparable franchises. (No royalty, only a flat monthly fee)
- Most Computer Troubleshooters are one or two person businesses operated from home, which means no expensive rent or payroll overhead for you. (Some Troubleshooters do operate with a larger staff or a retail location, but this is entirely optional)
- You become part of a world-class service organization with a reputation for friendly and professional service.
- You can offer your expertise to other franchisees, and take advantage of their services as well.
- You have the opportunity to service our regional, national and international customers & accounts.
- You save costs by sharing with other franchisees.
- Being part of our franchise network group gives your business more depth, and more credibility in the eyes of your customers.
We are looking for the best techs, with hardware or software experience, to join our Computer Troubleshooters team.
As a Computer Troubleshooter you help business owners and home office users. Many businesses cannot afford to employ a full time computer person but it is critical for their business that they receive computer service, support and training on a regular basis.
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you motivated to own and operate your own computer service and consulting business?
- Do you have computer skills in hardware, internet, networking, software or training?
- Are you willing to work hard to make it all happen?
- Does being part of a network of computer service franchisees with a proven business strategy, individualized training and group support appeal to you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Computer Troubleshooters may be right for you.
To learn more about the Computer Troubleshooters franchise opportunity simply complete the form below.
Request Computer Troubleshooters Tech Franchise Information